Saturday, October 18, 2008

My new ride!

Mommy and I went to Blessed Baby today for a test-drive...not for a new stroller, but a Baby Bjorn! She'd heard from Jules' mommy that it was the best way to carry around little girls. I didn't really care for the test model in the store (maybe because it was just about time to eat!) but I really think I'm going to like the one Mommy brought home. She even found a really cute silk slipcover to jazz it up a bit. The carrier is navy blue and the cover is a green print...those are Mommy's favorite colors. I suppose I'll end up liking them, too.

I'm not sure what she's so excited about in this picture...
looks like she's doing some sort of dance.
Maybe someday I'll get to turn around and see where we're going!



p.s. Daddy TOTALLY hates this thing...he says he doesn't want to be seen in public with Mommy and me if she wears it. Too bad, I like it!



No comments: